Located in Christchurch, Dorset
A stylish apartment split over two floors in the heart of one of the south coast much loved seaside resorts. A great base to explore the beauty across the Dorset coast and countryside.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 1
This spacious accommodation is located in Southbourne, a vibrant suburb of Bournemouth, ideally placed to enjoy all this seaside destination has to offer, from the wonderful selection of cafes, bars and restaurants close by, to its’ sandy beaches featuring promenades of beach huts. If you fancy hiring one for the day, then the owner can arrange this directly with you. Next door is the beautiful town of Christchurch, steeped in history, this makes for a great day out for the whole family, from the magnificent Grade I listed castle of Highcliffe to the 2.4 mile Christchurch coastal path from the cliff tops to Steamer point Nature Reserve and onto Mudeford Quay.
Head up the stairs to the first floor where you are welcomed into a warm and inviting space, the open-plan lounge/diner with TV featuring Apple TV and DVD player can be found first, featuring a dining table with ample seating for the whole group. The master king-size bedroom is located opposite a TV. Further along the corridor is the kitchen with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, an American diner theme runs throughout with breakfast bars and stools and additional diner-style seating surrounded by large windows overlooking the garden. The utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer sits in between the bathroom with shower over bath and WC, and shower room with shower and WC. The double bedroom with a TV completes this level. Head up into the loft area where the two single bedrooms can be found.
At the front of the property is a beautifully maintained garden featuring a patio with seating, a great spot to sit and relax after a busy day exploring, whilst enjoying the pretty flowers that surround you. Off-street parking is available for one car.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Spacious pet-friendly accommodation located in the bustling town of Southbourne, a short walk to the nearest beach where you can build sandcastles and eat ice cream
- A selection of cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance of this lovely holiday home
- Sit out and enjoy the pretty garden where there is plenty of space for the whole group to relax, including your four-legged friends
- 4 bedrooms 1 king-size, 1 double and 2 singles
- 1 shower room with WC, 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Garden with seating
- Private off-road parking for 1 car
- TV, DVD player and Apple TV in Lounge, TVs in 2 bedrooms, Bluetooth speaker and radio in the kitchen
- Beach, pub and shops within walking distance
- Daily beach hut hire available to be arranged directly with the owner
Christchurch lies between the beautiful New Forest National Park and Bournemouth. Visit the area for the beaches which extend for four miles and are beautiful golden sand. The nearby villages of Highcliffe and Mudeford offer fantastic opportunities for crab fishing. Highcliffe Beach and Friars Cliffe are safe for swimming. The town has an array of shops in the pedestrianized Saxon square as well as a weekly market. Christchurch has a variety of cafes and pubs around the Quay, relax and soak up the tranquil atmosphere. Christchurch plays host to the Food and Wine Festival in May and has over 100 stalls. Join the atmosphere of the Music Festival on the first weekend of July. Catch the Annual Regatta held on the second week of August which ends with a superb fireworks display.
Activities and Attraction
Take a boat to the vast Nature reserve of Brownsea Island owned by the National Trust. Try Watermans Adventure Park catering for different age groups. Or, for family fun then Christchurch Quay and Splash Park cater for all ages. Adventure Wonderland is a great park catering to younger children. We have visited several times and it always goes down well and we stay until closing! Christchurch and Highcliffe Castle are a must for history lovers with Highcliffe Castle having a cafe to relax in after your tour.