Located in Christchurch, Dorset
This unique property is the perfect base for a family holiday, offering spacious rooms, easy access to the beach and New Forest National Park close by plus a wide selection of amenities close at hand.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: 1
Finished in 2019, this prominent contemporary property is set in an enviable location within the coastal village of Mudeford just moments from the beach. With a great selection of amenities on offer in the nearby historic town of Christchurch and plenty to keep all the family entertained this is the ideal spot for a relaxing break. Walk along to Mudeford Quay and try out crabbing or take a trip to the New Forest National Park, where you can explore the wide network of walking and cycling routes on offer. Or perhaps indulge in a spot of retail therapy and head to Bournemouth, where you will find traditional amusements as well as a bustling high street.
On entering the detached property, you are met with a striking semi-circular hallway, which houses a useful separate WC and a utility room complete with a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Step through to the comfortable lounge with Smart TV, making it the ideal spot to unwind after a day spent exploring, next to the lounge you will also find a study/playroom, including a desk, sofa and a Smart TV. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a stylish open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, which has a central island and sliding doors leading out to the gardens, this truly is the perfect space for all the family to come together. The well-equipped kitchen area has an electric double oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, there is also a TV with Sky sports and movies package. When the day is done head back into the hallway and take the stairs to the first floor, here you will find a spacious super king-size bedroom with a TV with Sky sports and movies package, sliding doors opening out to a Juliet balcony and an en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC, where you can enjoy a bubble bath in the freestanding bath or enjoy the rainfall shower. Next on offer is a twin bedroom and a king-size bedroom, which both share a bathroom with a separate shower and WC. Completing the accommodation is a king-size bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room and WC.
Heading outside from the lounge/kitchen/diner you will find an enclosed garden with furniture, a charcoal BBQ and an enclosed lawn ideal for all the family. Secure off-road parking for four cars can be found at the front of the house behind the electric gates.
- Architect designed contemporary house with individual styling to be admired
- Inviting enclosed garden with BBQ, perfect for lazy afternoons with the family
- Within walking distance of the golden sands of Mudeford beach
- Take a trip to the New Forest National Park and explore the picturesque landscape
- Stretch your legs with a long walk along the stunning Jurassic Coastline
- Explore historic Christchurch with its quay, castle ruins and riverside walks
- 4 bedrooms 1 super-king-size, 2 king-size and 1 twin
- 1 en suite bathroom, 1 en suite shower room, 1 bathroom and 1 separate WC
- Electric double oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer
- Electric and central heating included
- Ample off road parking
- Wi-Fi included
- 1 dog welcome
- Beach, pub and shop within walking distance
- Storage available for bikes and water sports equipment
- Smart TV in lounge and playroom, and Sky TV with sports and movies package in the kitchen and super king-size bedroom
- Secure off-road parking with electric gates
Christchurch lies between the beautiful New Forest National Park and Bournemouth. Visit the area for the beaches which extend for four miles and are beautiful golden sand. The nearby villages of Highcliffe and Mudeford offer fantastic opportunities for crab fishing. Highcliffe Beach and Friars Cliffe are safe for swimming. The town has an array of shops in the pedestrianized Saxon square as well as a weekly market. Christchurch has a variety of cafes and pubs around the Quay, relax and soak up the tranquil atmosphere. Christchurch plays host to the Food and Wine Festival in May and has over 100 stalls. Join the atmosphere of the Music Festival on the first weekend of July. Catch the Annual Regatta held on the second week of August which ends with a superb fireworks display.
Activities and Attraction
Take a boat to the vast Nature reserve of Brownsea Island owned by the National Trust. Try Watermans Adventure Park catering for different age groups. Or, for family fun then Christchurch Quay and Splash Park cater for all ages. Adventure Wonderland is a great park catering to younger children. We have visited several times and it always goes down well and we stay until closing! Christchurch and Highcliffe Castle are a must for history lovers with Highcliffe Castle having a cafe to relax in after your tour.